Welcome to CFRU’s music page! Here you’ll be able to search our libraries, see what’s charting, find instructions for sending us your music (we have a new form just for local musicians!), or see how to get involved if you’re interested in volunteering in our music department. There are also some helpful links for further musical explorations.
The department is overseen by CFRU’s Music Director, Alexandra Rimmington – with the help of several hardworking volunteers.
For any questions regarding the information on this page, please send a message to Alex by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office hours are generally Mon-Fri: 10am-5pm
If you are looking to submit your music to CFRU, please ensure that:
Please Note that physical submissions are temporarily suspended due to COVID.
For tracking, please contact us by email.
Search the database by keywords using CTRL or Command + F.
For a more dynamic view that lets you sort columns how you prefer, go to the Google spreadsheet version.
For questions, or for download requests (current programmers only), please email email@example.com
Programmers: Log in to -Music Share- account
Local Music Submissions
Are you a musician that is local to Guelph or surrounding area within 50 km, and would like to have your music considered for our library?
Upload your music directly or provide us with a download link using our Local Music Submissions Form!
Submissions must be:
- Either an EP or a full-length album (minimum of 3 different tracks)
- Available as high-quality mp3s
- JESSICA MOSS* Phosphenes (Constellation)
- THEON CROSS Intra-I (Marathon Artists)
- ADA LEA* one hand on the steering wheel the other sewing a garden (Next Door)
- SEULEMENT* EX PO (Mothland)
- COTS* Disturbing Body (Boiled)
- JULIE DOIRON* I Thought of You (You've Changed)
- CHARLOTTE CORNFIELD* Highs in the Minuses (Next Door)
- GAYANCE* No Toning Down - EP (Self-Released)
- BADBADNOTGOOD* Talk Memory (XL Recordings)
- ASHLEY SHADOW* Only The End (Felte)